I'm super excited about this week's video! Derek has hit the nail on the head with his question this week. I know many of you have several skills and talents that you want to incorporate into your business but you're just not sure how to do it.
I hear you, listing all the fabulous things you offer can be overwhelming for potential clients so how do you offer your complete services and packages without scaring people away? If you're struggling with this yourself, or with any of the other questions below, then this week's video is for you!
Here’s how you know you absolutely have to watch this week's segment of Ask SJ:
- If you're a health, fitness or wellness expert who offers more than one service (or would like to)
- If you need some help learning how to “package” all that you offer and have it make sense
- If you are not sure how to position your programs in words
- If you have already listed your programs and services on your site but you find them less than exciting
- If you have ideas that could be profitable and you need to get them out of your head and on to paper to see if you should indeed build the program
- If you are stuck in someday”ville” when it comes to leveraging all your awesomseness into profits
If you answered yes to any of these statements, then here's the first thing you need to do after you watch this video: Download this guide where I reveal the one thing I did to get my brand tons of exposure!!
One more thing…
Remember you can always submit a question! Just jump on over to HERE and let me know what's keeping you up at night!
So you're full of ideas, that's awesome! But you don’t want to scare your clients away by throwing everything at them. You do, however, want to give them all you’ve got. So create a Google doc and use the template below to create packages with multiple programs or services.
Most importantly, don’t worry about making it perfect! You're just working on Google docs. Your document is not going out to the whole world, so just go for it. Have fun brainstorming away!
And remember: This is your show. Run it however you want. But make sure to sell your package not based on what clients get, rather focus on selling the transformations, the results, you're taking clients from what to what. That's what they want to know!
TEMPLATE TO CREATE PACKAGES FOR MULTIPLE PROGRAMS/OFFERINGS:
- WHAT IT IS
- WHO IT’S FOR
- WHAT THEY GET
- BONUS #1
- BONUS #2
- HOW IT WORKS
To flesh out each point, make sure you check out the video. I go in depth into each point to help you really build out your packages and offerings and create language and branding around each category. If you still feel like you are having trouble incorporating everything you have to offer…let's talk about it!