HERE'S THE DEAL: I'M NOT SUCCESSFUL UNLESS YOU ARE.
But seriously. My entire business hinges on getting yours up and crushing. And to say I’m obsessive about making sure that happens would be an understatement.
How do I do that?
- By showing you how to build a REAL business—one that actually makes a profit (so that you can graduate from “hobbyist” to real deal business owner).
- By making sure you’re in that elusive, small percentage of entrepreneurs who go beyond instagramming about “the hustle!” and actually decide to make their dream shit happen.
- By giving you permission to actually approach your work from a numbers perspective. Because “sales” and “money” aren’t dirty words. And if you’re not making a profit, you’re likely not serving people in the best way you know how.
My full name is Stephanie Joanne, by the way, but everyone calls me SJ. As an online business mentor, I work with modern day entrepreneurs—in part, because I am one.
I know intimately the blessing and curse of having a dream run your life. I also happen to know how incredible it feels to overcome that lost feeling and financial struggle and see your passion become a functioning, ass-kicking enterprise—nay, empire. (Hint: it feels like winning the lottery, every single day.)
So my jam is leaving the fluff to The Other Guys and helping you snap out of how you’re operating now so you can start thinking strategically—and so your business can begin to profit authentically and consistently. How?
I take the gazillion ideas swirling around your brain and plug them into a strategic action plan that becomes your winning formula. Because the hard truth? Someone has to do that if you want to make real money.
And I nominate me.
I’m here to help you not only fast track your existing idea, product, or service into a successful online business—one that generates quantifiable profit in record time—but position you so that you can dominate your marketplace by leveraging my exclusive brand and business development strategy, as well as crucial online brand visibility.
If you’re anything like I was at the beginning of my career, you’re probably:
- Not making as much money as you know you could be
- Stuck on the idea of helping people, so you’re ignoring the business side of your business because it feels secondary or selfish
- In need of a reality check and someone to tell you what to do next (you’ve got the grand vision, but the next step in front of you feels like a riddle inside of a wonton wrapped inside of an inspirational quote on Pinterest)
SHE TURNED HER YEARLY SALARY INTO MONTHLY TARGETS. STEPHANIE JOANNE TEACHES ENTREPRENEURS HOW TO BUILD BRANDS THAT MEAN BUSINESS.IT IS RARE TO SEE PEOPLE START IN ONE INDUSTRY AND THEN CHANGE TO DOMINATE ANOTHER.
-THE HUFFINGTON POST
The refreshing news is that making money and making a difference are not mutually exclusive.
In fact, they go hand in hand. And spoiler alert, but your business heroes didn’t get where they are now by riding a cloud of passion and dreams into the 6-figure sunset.
Those entrepreneurs you admire enlisted REAL help from REAL pros and got REALLY serious about taking themselves seriously.
And (duh) so can you…
“WHAT DOES SHE DO (AND THE SHORT VERSION PLEASE)?”
I agree, before taking anyone’s advice, it’s important to ask, “What the heck have they done themselves?”
Well, for starters I’ve built 2 successful businesses in 2 completely different industries. In my first brand as a leading health & fitness expert, I appeared over 200 times in the media and built my personal brand up to be one of the most-recognized in my industry, while single-handedly scaling my business across 9 different revenue streams.
The process of building this brand and this business plunged me elbow-deep into the world of personal branding and marketing and showed me the power of today’s digital marketing landscape.
I mastered the art of influence and creating real, profitable business systems as a solopreneur, and when colleague after colleague called me up asking me my tips, techniques, and “How-the-heck-did-you-do-that's”, I switched my focus to online business coaching and mentoring—and haven’t looked back.
One thing I’ve learned after years of working with entrepreneurs is that being good at what you do isn’t good enough.
Being a gifted, inspiring (fill-in-the-blank) isn’t going to build your business. Is it necessary?
Of course. Is it going to cut it when it comes to sales or conversions? Nope.
The people who end up really making it are the ones who realize that.
And if I do my job right, you’ll be one of them.
So you’re ready to build your empire, get your message out to the word and play BIG?
I’m down. We’re talking the same language. Let's do it! Let’s kick *ass together.
If you want a little help understanding how you can get started with my intensive business building and branding process, where we can work together and create, design, and launch a complete business system and actually have a crazy fun time along the way.
WHAT I’M DOING WHEN I’M NOT BRANDING PEOPLE (IN THE BUSINESS WAY, NOT THE COW WAY) AND GEEKING OUT OVER FUNNELS:
First off, funnels are the ever-fascinating things that dreams are made of.
So I am ALWAYS shamelessly geeking out over them. But sometimes, in between, I have a non-biz life….
Here’s who I am and what I’m all about in a nutshell…
- First thing’s first…my family is the sh*t. No Joke. Stop trying to win father of the year fellas, my dad is the champ.
- Candy rules my life.
- There are 2 Stephanie’s:
Stephanie #1 – Athletic apparel, zero makeup, and hair in a pineapple bun.
Stephanie #2 – Dressed to the nines, fake lashes on, and photoshoot-ready.
At any given moment, either Stephanie can appear. Thou hast been warned.
- I gracefully sip on Tequila in the evening and slam green juice by the gallon in the morning.
- UFC is my jam. Love, love, love it!
- I L-O-V-E hip hop—I’ll stay out dancing until 5 AM and wake up at 6:29 AM to Get Shit Done…if you’re gonna play hard, ya gotta work hard, simple as that. (Side note: My favourite type of hip hop is the type that makes my dad worry about me.)
- I tend to “become a vegetarian” at the drop of a hat—these dietary mood swings come on without warning and have been known to last anywhere from 1 day to 7 years.
- My athletic career included a stint in the OBA (Ontario Basketball Association)…unfortunately…no one believes me anymore and I can’t produce a picture from my playing days…devastating.
- Speaking of not believing me…here’s another BOMB….I’m Asian! Well, half—but it’s still like I have to prove it to people when they find out—gawsh.
- I consider swear words sentence enhancers.
- I have a need for speed and have had both street and track motorcycles.