Curious to get to know the real Stephanie Joanne
Here’s who I am and what I’m all about in a nutshell…
1. There are two Stephanie’s:
Stephanie #1 – Athletic apparel, zero makeup, and hair in a pineapple bun
Stephanie #2 – Dressed to the nines, fake lashes on, and photoshoot ready
At any given moment, either Stephanie can appear.
Thou hast been warned.
2. I gracefully sip on Tequila in the evening and slam green juice by the gallon in the morning.
3. I L-O-V-E hip hop—I’ll stay out dancing until 5 AM and wake up at 6:29 AM to Get Shit Done…if you’re gonna play hard, ya gotta work hard, simple as that.
(Side note—my favorite type of hip hop is the type that makes my dad worry about me).
4. When I go to the gym, I’ll circle the parking lot for 10 minutes looking for a spot right by the door so I don’t have to walk…then I’ll go inside and run on the treadmill for an hour.
What is wrong with me?
5. I tend to “become a vegetarian” at the drop of a hat—these dietary mood swings come on without warning and have been known to last anywhere from one day to seven years.
6. My athletic career included a stint in the OBA (Ontario Basketball Association)…unfortunately… no one believes me anymore and I can’t produce a picture from my playing days…devastating.
7. Speaking of not believing me… heres another BOMB….I’m Asian!—well, half—but no one ever believes me about this either, so I tend to let people think whatever they want.
8. I dropped out of University 4 credits short of my Bachelors of Science. Making money, doing sh*t I love, and helping people along the way will always trump school for me (sorry I’m not sorry!).
9. UFC is my jam. Love, love, love it! #LetThemFight
10. My family is the shit. No Joke. Stop trying to win father of the year fellas, my dad is the champ 20+ years running.
11. Secret confession between you and me?…I’ve always wanted to be a DJ. I’d be perfect. I love hip hop, know what gets people out on the dancefloor, and I could finally brand the shit out of my last name 🙂
FML… I CANNOT SPELL!
And my grammar isn’t much better.
AND Sometimes i forget how to spell a word so I change the whole sentence to avoid using it.
Shitty spelling is now a part of my brand—deal with it.
So there you have it, a great glimpse into my mind and what the real SJ is all about.